I am independent consultant with more than 20 years of experiences in SAP implementations. I am specialized in Supply Chain Management with in-depth knowledge and experiences. Over the years, I developed an unique and proven approach – Benefit Realization Framework for ERP implementation. I worked in more than 20 projects across the globe. I have served in the capacity of project manager, solution architect, infrastructure architect and integration manager.
- IBP S&OP, Inventory, Supply and Response
- SCM Demand Planning (DP)
- SCM Supply Network Planning (SNP): Heuristics, CTM, Optimizer, Deployment, VMI and TLB.
- SCM Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS)
- SCM Global Available to Promise (GATP) – Product Allocation, RBA
- SCM Supply Network Collabration (SNC)
- ECC Sales and Distribution (SD)
- ECC Material Management (MM)
- ECC Logistic Execution (LE)
- ECC Production Planning (PP and PP-PI)
- ECC Quality Management (QM)
- BA in Electronic Engineering, SouthEast University, Nanjing, China
- MBA Henley Business School, Oxford, UK
Akzo Nobel, Compaq (HP), Shell, Dade Behring, Apple, Warner Lambert, Wyeth, Tetrapak, Gillette, Johnson & Johnson, Noramco, Eli Lilly, Raytheon, Barr Lab, Panasonic, RJ Reynolds, Sharp, Purdue Pharmaceutical, Moen, United Nations, 3M, Dorman Products, Capsugel, Mizkan and Estee Lauder.
I am normally on full-time engagement with my client. However I am available for remote or short-term assignment. For details, please contact me here.